The CF94GU ballast is an open circuit designed device that provides emergency power for linear fluorescent lighting fixtures.
Operates 4-pin (twin, quad or triple twin tube) Compact Fluorescent (CFL) lamps without an integral starter. With a temperature rating of 0°C (32°F ) - 55°C (131°F), this device is good for application in cold weather.
- Open circuit design
- One lamp emergency
- illumination for 4-pin fluorescent lamps (without integral starter)
- End-of-lamp-life compatible
- Universal Input Voltage
- Illumination Time: 90 minutes
- Initial Output: 300 - 750 Lumens
- Dual Input Voltage: 50 or 60 Hz, 120/277 VAC
- AC Input Current: 70 mA
- AC Input Power Rating: 5.5 Watts
- Operating Temperature: Not below 0°C
- Test Switch: Single Pole
- Recharge Time: 24 Hour
- UL 924 (‘Emergency Lighting and Power Equipment)
- Life Safety Code (NFPA–LSC),
- National Electrical Code (NEC)
- UL Listed for 90-minute requirements.